Our Solo meal replacement shake is ideal for when you’re on the go, providing a balanced nutritional profile. Each meal provides a healthy contribution of carbohydrates, protein, fats, vitamins and minerals that your body needs to perform optimally. These are provided from a completely natural breakdown of ingredients: Oats, Pea Protein, Coconut Flour, Rice Protein, Flaxseed, Vitamin & Mineral, Guar Gum, Inulin, Natural flavouring and a natural sweetener option (Stevia).
Solo has been specifically designed to replace a conventional meal and has been tailored for those who lead a busy lifestyle. Demand for essential nutrients has never been greater; we work more, rest less, are reliant on pharmaceuticals and eat way too much processed foods and refined sugar which provide very little nutrition and tons of calories. To catch up and keep up with today’s extraordinary demands, we must provide our systems with essential nutrients. So lets get into it, here are the top 3 reason why you should consider introducing Solo to you daily routine...
1 - Health Benefits
Meal replacements often get a bad press in the nutrition community, being referred to as a liquid meal. When in actual fact a liquid meal is already partially broken down into nutrients, so your body doesn’t have as much work to do. The nutrients in Solo are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream to be used where they’re needed. More nutrients are absorbed from Solo than they are with a traditional meal of solid food. In addition, Solo isn't suggested to be used to replace all meals, but to be used around a healthy balanced diet as an alternative for less healthy food groups such as processed foods.
Solo is 100% vegan and allergen free, whilst being high in complete protein and a fantastic source of fibre. These factors mean it can be effective at achieving good gut health, weight management and decreasing the likelihood of heart disease and type 2 diabetes. The awareness of healthy fats in the diet is growing for its range of health promoting benefits including lowering cholesterol. Solo contains both monounsaturated and polyunsaturated, in addition to 26 essential vitamins and minerals that you'll struggle to find in an average meal.
Solo is all the nutrition you’ll ever need. It contains 100% of nutritionist recommended levels of fibre and all 26 essential vitamins and minerals, and contains nothing but natural, plant based ingredients:
- Gluten free oats, high in beta glucan soluble fibre, vitamins and antioxidants. Oats help lower cholesterol and are a good source of fibre.
- Pea protein, a complete protein containing all nine of the essential amino acids and is great for building lean muscle. It is the most hypoallergenic of all proteins which means it's great for those who are sensitive to gluten or dairy.
- Flaxseed is rich in omega-3, high in fibre and antioxidants.
- Rice protein, a rich, gluten free carbohydrate source; great for energy, vitamins and minerals.
- Coconut flour provides healthy, good fats and contains tons of calcium, potassium and magnesium.
- Inulin, a prebiotic aiding digestion for a healthy gut and promotes healthy blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin and mineral blend containing 26 fundamental components.
- Sucralose, a slow release calorie-free sweetener that doesn’t spike blood sugar levels. The Natural Vanilla Solo is sweetened with Stevia, a natural alternative to sugar.
2 - Convenience
Hungry and pushed for time? Don’t reach for unhealthy snacks. Prepare your Solo complete nutrition in under a minute. Solo fills you up with clean ingredients that will power you through your day. If you're not a morning person but can't function without something to eat in the morning, you might be use to grabbing a greasy treat on your way to work every morning. Simply swapping this one activity in your day could not only improve your health drastically but also make a healthy impact on your bank account as Solo only costs £1 per meal!
3 - Vegan & Allergen Free
Our complete nutrition formula is suitable for everyone, including vegetarians, vegans, coeliacs and those concerned about their impact on the environment. As it's plant based, it’s sustainable and has minimal impact on the earth's natural resources unlike the rearing of meat products. It’s gluten and dairy free, tastes delicious and is quick and simple to prepare. Choosing a vegan diet is ecologically more sustainable. It halves your carbon footprint and significantly reduces agricultural land and water requirements. Solo also contributes towards the fight against food waste. It has a shelf life of up to a year and is a complete and satisfying meal with no leftovers.
For more info watch this short video