♡ 1 Medium Banana
♡ 40g Liquid Egg Whites
♡ 30g Oats
♡ 50ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
♡ 20g Solo Raw Chocolate Powder
♡ 1tsp Cacao Powder
♡ 1/4tsp Baking Powder
♡ Dark Chocolate Chunks
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees (fan).
2. Cut 6 slices from the banana for the topping and place to one side, then mash the remaining banana in a bowl.
3. Mix in the egg whites and almond milk.
4. Add oats, solo powder, cacao and baking powder and mix until well combined.
5. Break up your dark chocolate into chunks and stir through the mix, leaving a few chunks to one side for the top.
6. Pour the mixture into a lightly greased oven dish, then top with the banana slices and remaining chocolate chunks
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes.