- 1 x tin of chickpeas (drained and washed thoroughly)
- 50g SOLO Vanilla Powder
- 150g almond butter
- 85ml maple syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- A handful of vegan choc chips
- Preheat the oven to 170c and grease a brownie tin
- Put all ingredients in a food processor apart from the solo powder and the choc chips and pulse.
- Slowly add the solo and pulse into a smooth paste.
- Fold in most of the chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture into a tin and sprinkle the remaining choc chips on top.
- Bake for 35-40 mins. Or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave to cool for around 25 mins then cut into bars or bites.