- 50g SOLO chocolate
- 100g SR Flour
- 2tbs cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 75g dairy free/vegan spread
- 150ml nut milk/DF milk
- Vegan chocolate (chopped) (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 170c (fan)
- Grease a muffin/cake tin
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add nut milk.
- Melt the spread and add mixing well until a smooth batter is formed.
- Fold in all of the chopped chocolate
- Pour into your tin and bake for 20-25 mins.
Thanks to Gary Riley for sharing this recipe