- 40g oat flour
- 40g Solo Protein Powder
- 1tsp coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 egg and 1 egg white (30g liquid egg whites) or alternatively use flax seed egg
- 100ml almond milk
- 15g dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix together your dry ingredients.
- Whisk your egg with the egg whites
- Add to the dry mix along with the almond milk. Mix well.
- Stir through the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a waffle maker and cook until brown and crispy on the outside.
- Add toppings for example sliced fig, blueberries, peanut butter, and some maple syrup!
Thank you to Rachel Harrison (@rachelsplate) for sharing the recipe