Solo® is a nutritionally balanced meal, containing everything you need in a quick and easy all-in-one shake. Here's a more detailed view on the product:
Solo is all the nutrition you’ll ever need. It contains 100% of nutritionist recommended levels of fibre and all 26 essential vitamins and minerals. As it's plant based, it’s suitable for vegans, is sustainable and has minimal impact on the earth's natural resources unlike the rearing of meat products. It’s gluten and dairy free, tastes delicious and is quick and simple to prepare.
Just a few benefits of Solo:
Nutritionally balanced Solo contains ingredients your body needs to thrive.
Vegan friendly Plant based ingredients, with less burden on the environment.
Gluten & wheat free Suitable for coeliacs and those who prefer to avoid gluten.
Natural flavours Choose from a range of tasty flavours or have your Solo plain.
Allergen free Solo is totally allergen free so need to worry about intolerances.
One product, one minute meal prep. Fuss-free, in a range of natural, great tasting flavours. Solo is ideal for the busy, on-the-go and time-poor, calorie counters, those who have a deficient diet and anyone who doesn’t have the time to be concerned about getting the right nutrients. Solo also has an impact on reducing the global problems of food waste and intensive farming practices – everyone benefits from Solo.
Why Solo is for you:
- Hungry and pushed for time? Don’t reach for unhealthy snacks. Prepare your Solo complete nutrition in under a minute.
- Solo fills you up with clean ingredients that will power you through your day, without using artificial thickeners like xanthan gum and carrageenan.
- Solo has been specially formulated by our own in-house UK based nutritionists, so we’re completely in control of what goes into your meals.
- With 42g of protein in each serving, Solo keeps you fuller for longer, making it less likely you’ll snack or have an afternoon energy crash.
- Our complete nutrition formula is suitable for everyone, including vegetarians, vegans, coeliacs and those concerned about their impact on the environment.
- Choosing a vegan diet is ecologically more sustainable. It halves your carbon footprint and significantly reduces agricultural land and water requirements.
- Solo also contributes towards the fight against food waste. It has a shelf life of up to a year and is a complete and satisfying meal with no leftovers.
- You know where you are with Solo. You can easily track your consumption of calories and nutrients, so you won’t over eat or become under nourished.
- Choose your flavour from chocolate salted caramel, cafe latte, natural vanilla, or go naked with unflavoured Solo.
- Solo provides 100% of your daily fibre recommendation, great for a healthy bowel, weight management and reducing your risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
What is in Solo?
Solo is made from whole foods and contains nothing but natural, plant based ingredients:
- Wholegrain, gluten free oats, high in beta glucan soluble fibre, vitamins and antioxidants. Oats help lower cholesterol and are a good source of fibre.
- Pea protein, a complete protein containing all nine of the essential amino acids and is great for building lean muscle. It is the most hypoallergenic of all proteins which means it's great for those who are sensitive to gluten or dairy.
- Flaxseed is rich in omega-3, high in fibre and antioxidants.
- Rice, a rich, gluten free carbohydrate source; great for energy, vitamins and minerals.
- Coconut provides healthy, good fats and contains tons of calcium, potassium and magnesium.
- Inulin, a prebiotic aiding digestion for a healthy gut and promotes healthy blood sugar levels.
- A superior blend of vitamins and minerals
- Sucralose, a slow release calorie-free sweetener that doesn’t spike blood sugar levels. The Natural Vanilla Solo is sweetened with Stevia, a natural alternative to sugar.
If you have any questions about Solo, head over to our forum and join in the Solo Community.